Bardi Arts & Cultural Experiences
Ardyaloon Council understands that RACD3 is being amended soon to allow access to communities by anyone providing they are fully covid vaccinated. Should that amendment not occur Ardyaloon will opt out of RACD3 in February 2022 but still require all non-residents to be fully vaccinated to gain entry.
As such, we expect Ardyaloon to be fully opened next year subject to Government intervention.
Ardi’ol is looking forward to welcoming you to Bardi Country.
Ardyaloon Community is open to visitors who are fully vacinated.
Ardi’ol is currently open. In line with Western Australia’s roadmap, all visitors aged 16+ must be fully vaccinated to visit. You can visit our premises or contact us by phone (08) xxxx xxxx or email .
Our Flexible Cancellation Policy
If you book directly with us, we have a very flexible cancellation policy:
- No cancellation fees if you need to cancel due to COVID right up to the time of departure. This includes if you are unwell or if you have to change your travel plans due to flight changes or travel restrictions. We will happily move your booking to another day or provide you with a full refund. Please note you need to advise us prior to departure so that we have an opportunity to re-sell the seats.
- For non-COVID related cancellations our normal cancellation policy applies. We reserve the right to charge 100% for cancellations within 24 hours of departure. Bookings are fully flexible up to 24 hours prior to the tour departure.
Please note that if you book through a third-party website or travel agent, they each impose their own cancellation policies and restrictions.
Our COVID-Safe Measures Include
- Capacity of our boats, buses and buildings has been adjusted to comply with government restrictions.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of our boats, buses and facilities is performed, focusing on high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser is provided on our boats, buses and inside our premises.
- Contact details for each group are collected as part of the booking process to enable contact tracing.
- Staff have been directed not to come to the workplace if they are unwell.
Your duties as a guest
It is essential that you do not visit the Ardyaloon Community, our premises or participate in our tours or events if you:
- are unwell with flu-like symptoms including headache, fever, sore throat
- have COVID-19
- are waiting for COVID test results
- are a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
- have recently been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot
- are required to quarantine under a Public Health Order
As a guest you must ensure that you maintain good personal hygiene, follow the directions of our staff and comply with our COVID-Safe measures.
Bookings are fully flexible and you are welcome to change your booking or cancel with a full refund anytime before the date of travel. You can also contact our team anytime by email or phone (08) xxxx xxxx.